Last night the fire department was called to Entertainment mogul Tyler Perry’s father home in Greensburg, LA. As of this morning, Emmitt Perry is doing fine and well. According to the local news station WBRZ, fire officials suspect that electrical issues could have been the reason the fire started.
Perry stated, “I heard something popping in the attic, “I went upstairs and let the [attic] stairs down. I couldn’t smell any smoke. I didn’t see anything burning. Perry said he then walked outside and noticed smoke coming out near his chimney. “I then went to call the fire department, and my daughter was coming in the gate. And she said, ‘I already called them.'”
“I made it out alive,” Perry said. “If it wouldn’t have happened then, me and my daughter would’ve probably been in there, and we would have burned up.” Perry says he’s lucky no one was sleep at the time.
LORD JESUS IT’S FIRE! Glad everyone made it out safely…Tyler Perry will probably make a movie about this…wait on it!